Friday, November 27, 2015

Friday Finds

Since being absent in the world of blogging for months, (I know I'm neglecting you my dear blog) I am now back on track on my quest of finding that treasure inside the world of fiction (that's a non-sequitur, I know). What I really mean is, my blog must have been missing me so much it hurts her heart not to see me for a long time. I can be so cold sometimes. Ask that someone and he knows. And, I will admit it, I had also been such a slacker at reading too but, I am now on full speed of ravishing books again. Huh





Anyway, here's my Friday Finds! (Clockwise)


November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I am a new fan of this author. I just read one of her novels, Hopeless, and absolutely love it. I also saw that most of her books are almost 4 stars. To think, that she has several books. That would have been a great feat! And I surely know that this book will be great too!!!

Perfectly Imperfect by Harper Sloan. No need to say that it has such an alluring cover. So great in the eyes!

The Fall Up by Aly Martinez. The cover is lovely.... I know, my weakness! I have always been captivated by lovely covers! Just the cover makes me want to eat the book up, right there! Just kidding ~

The Nightingale by Kristin Hannah. It is so good to finally see again the work of a great novelist. I remember a couple of years ago, when I was only at the beginning of my reading journey. I had read one of her books that became one of my favorites (Night Road). Seeing its beautiful cover and that it won as the best historical fiction in 2015 at Goodreads, well, how would I not read this book. It is a must. Add to that, that it is about the history that I so love to unravel, the years of World War II. I would definitely read this book out!

***
“Maybe time didn't heal wounds exactly, but it gave you a kind of armor, or a new perspective. A way to remember with a smile instead of a sob.” 
― Kristin Hannah, Night Road

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment