Thursday, January 24, 2013

Sukitte Ii Na Yo




It's me again!
Exam week is almost over. Two more days and subjects to go. But on Friday, we will going to have an event in the park near our place. Sort of like a celebration or something, I heard and they vaguely mentioned earlier that we will be televised or something. We had practice earlier and it was really tiring but it sure takes the stress away, even though just temporarily. We did some aerobics routine and we're like a flash mob. It's so cute!!! We also did dance on some popular songs. Anyway, it's been really a good feeling having your body move especially with an energizing music on the background. 
Time check: 2:55 am 
Lots of improvement really... *sarcasm*
Blame it to the photo below....


I randomly select to watch this anime tonight and I didn't regret it! I actually read it before in manga almost a year ago and I love it. This time, with it being animated, it was really moving and nice. The songs are great too. Though, it was somehow sad. But the animation is so good.

I still have an exam and practice tomorrow so I should sleep already but blame you, Sukitte Iinayo!
Will sleep after this. Night!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment