Monday, April 1, 2013

Way Back To The Old Days



The semester's finally over... and you know what? I don't know what to feel about it and to think that I'd wanted this so badly before.

Here's the thing, I miss school, the routines, the activities, the civilization (if you know me, you know why) and him. Forget about that. I also miss having people around me even though it's kind of annoys me at the same time. Blame it on the noise, I guess. I'm not really used with too much commotion. My cortisol levels spiked high whenever one arises. 

Then, months before, I missed having time to watch anime and movies, read manga and a lot of books. 


So, you see? It's complicated... 

Now, I have a lot of time just to do that and a little to do the other. Well, it can't be helped.

Anyway, I have this good news for myself! My long waiting is over because... THE HOST is finally on theaters!!! Whether I feel good about it or not, I am still excited on seeing it, at last. My hopes are somewhere in the middle. I don't want to expect much or little of it. Just the right amount of hope. IAN O'SHEA! Finally, we will meet! 
"In so many millennia, the humans never did figure love out. How much is physical, how much in the mind? How much accident and how much fate? Why did perfect matches crumble and impossible couples thrive? I don't know the answers any better than they did. Love simply is where it is."
 ***
Speaking of movies, I recently watched a local movie, "Way Back Home" which I'd already seen before and only now did I fully watched it. It's about a girl who got separated from her family when she was young, and living and believing that her current life was her life. When she was finally found, she begun to live the life she was supposed to live at the first place. Her big sister kept her coming back a difficult one. Until she confronted her, and all became well eventually. To make it short, it's a great movie. A family-oriented one that will make us realize how important our family is and why we should treasure them and love them unconditionally.

It's already 2 am in the morning. I have to go and rest. Night!


Oops.. I forgot about the first anniversary of my reborn blog >.<
It's last March 27 the same date from the last day of the semester.


H a p p y  A n n i v e r s a r y  B l o g !


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment