Wednesday, May 23, 2012

WWW Wednesday




 What are you currently reading?

  Shiver by Maggie Stiefvater, I was only starting my journey of reading the Shiver. The first few pages caught my attention and this book interest me a lot. I also love the writing style of the author. I was reading a lot of good reviews on it too. Let us see how this mysterious book turns out!

 


What did you recently finish reading?
The Firm by John Grisham on my third time reading it. I just finished this book recently and was thrilled again and again and again. Let me read it again soon! This book is filled with enormous thrill and suspense.





                        What do you think you'll read next?
If I Stay by Gayle Forman, I will going to read this next. The cover interests me a lot. And I read a review about it on Goodreads so I will gonna start this right away, after Shiver.






Should Be Reading Weekly Events by MizB **

Related Articles

7 comments:

  1. Hi Hikary!
    I reccomend you the book by Grisham "The Broker" that is set in my hometown, Bologna (Italy) :)

    Here you can find my WWW post for this week:
    http://www.peekabook.it/2012/05/www-wednesdays-may23.html

    Happy reading with your books!

    Valentina
    http://www.peekabook.it

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the older John Grisham books. I haven't read them in years but maybe I should try to find time for a re-read...

      My WWW Wednesday is here.

      Delete
    2. Hi Peek-a-Book! (Sorry don't know what to call you)
      Wow. really? I haven't seen the book. I will then!
      If it is John Grisham I'm sure it's gonna be good! :)

      Thanks for the recommendation!

      --------------
      @Irish, You should! The Firm is the first book of him that I read and I know that the rest of his books are as great as it is.

      Delete
    3. Hikary, my name is Valentina but you can call me Peek-a-Book, no problem! ^_^

      Valentina
      www.peekabook.it

      p.s. I'm a new follower of your blog, as Justin Bologna ;)

      Delete
    4. Hi Valentina! Would you mind me calling you Valentina instead?

      Aww. Thank you so much!

      Same here. Followed you :)

      Delete
  2. I downloaded the sample of Shiver a while back and never started it. :/ LOVE The Firm, haven't read If I Stay yet.

    My WWW.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh. Why?

      Yes! Totally love it too, The Firm, is one of the novels that wasn't interest me at first. But I got it all wrong... Good thing I give it a try.

      Delete