Monday, September 12, 2016

The Sunday Currently Volume 1



Hi there! I'm unofficially back again into writing. Unofficially - being the operative word there given that I am still not sure what to do with my blog. Too much on my mind right now. Too much inaction, I might add. So, for now, I would want to give it another go and just see where it will lead me. Anyway, here's my Sunday Currently Volume 1.

Reading
I am currently reading two books: 1 e-book and 1 paperback book. The reason behind the overlapping of books there is that I just can't stop myself from reading anywhere. I don't have an actual book with me all the time so for an uncontrollable bookworm itch that I couldn't scratch away, I have a lot of e-books with me. The first one is Wasted Words by Staci Heart and the latter is a book of Bram Stoker - Dracula. I should probably write about my current thoughts about these books on a separate post 'cause if not this will be longer than necessary. By the way, I just visit the site of Goodreads (I'm always using the app version) and I absolutely love its new layout!! Also, I want to share that I already completed my 20 Books in 2016 Reading Challenge, so I added another 5. Okay, I'll stop being annoying already...

Writing
Nothing interesting really. This is my first time in such a long time when it comes to writing. If you can consider writing random notes, goals and motivational words in the back pages of a notebook, then maybe I can write it down here. Probably elaborate those goals next time. When clarity finally meets me. And with firm resolution to boot. Yes, I probably will.

Listening
To the current soundtrack on our house. It has been on a daily basis, those beautiful songs playing on continuously. The music of Christopher Cross, Bread, Kenny Rogers, Bee Gees and Air Supply. Also, the songs of Shania Twain and Michael Buble. And should I forget the latest songs on Youtube Mix, that is a lot to enumerate right now and the children songs on loop. I'll be able to sing their lyrics on the coming days. Not that I'm complaining. I love them!!

Thinking
Can we please not go here? In thinking? Seriously.. I'll be on it forever. This is actually why I started writing this post. 'Cause I want to release some off of my brain. It is currently congested really. So, I'll be unloading them one day at a time. The motto that I try to currently live by. One day at a time.

Smelling
Honestly, I can't smell anything right now because of my congested nasal passageways. I just love the word right. Maybe, I should start "one word a day", as well. To kick-start my love of word and writing.

Wishing
I have many on my bucket right now, but if it's only one wish then I am wishing for a fruitful year. I know.. too general... It's already Ber-months and my birth month too. I will be 21 in less than two weeks so I hope for things to go great if not superbly amazing. 

Wearing
My usual attire: comfy shirt and leggings. It's currently 2 in the morning and yes, I am still sort of wide awake and writing.

Loving
The new addition to our family! It is his first month in this world and I just love this little but overly cute boy! Always want to carry him and couldn't stop staring. Loving to have my own someday. Someday!

Needing
A sleep! I will finish this as soon as I can so I could get a sleep. I know.. waking up early is not my thing. 

Feeling 
I felt light! Would really love to continue this. Unloading is almost done!

Clicking
Inspirational blogs and various sites. But, I would like to mention Siddathornton's blog. Join her link-up here (SUNDAY CURRENTLY).  By the way, I'd first seen the link-up through Maine Mendoza's blog. I was perusing her blog, reading how good of a writer she is. Lovely blog and blogger!


"Happiness is an inside job. Don't assign anyone else that much power over your life." - Mandy Hale

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment