Sunday, February 11, 2018

Sunday Currently Volume 3



Hello there! I know it's been a while since my last post. The last few months had been hectic and eventful so I have a lot to tell but do not have the time to do so. If I am not out of the house for my only rest day, I was up and about, restless. Anyway, I would like to share my Sunday Currently instead. Just a bit and a quick update on my sedentary life. Here it is.

Reading

It's so sad that I wasn't able to accomplish my 2017 reading challenge which is to read 21 books. I decided to make it a goal to read as many books as my age. I also wanted to try to lessen reading on my phone because it wasn't healthy on the eyes. That is why, I will make it a ratio of 2 is to 1: two actual books to one e-book. Okay, so I just decided that just now as I wrote this, on a whim but I will stick on to it. I promise (haha). Anyway, I was currently on to November 9 by Colleen Hoover. I also have 2 books on hold: The Martian & An Abundance of Katherines. But I wouldn't babble about these books right now. I was still on the beginning of the book. So yea.

Writing

Writing this blog right now on a fast pace since it's already past nine. Earlier I was listing down things I should do today, you know, productive-wise, but I just played Kingdom of Amalur Reckoning all day. I was so engrossed by the flow of the game I was losing track of the time. I was supposed to start my night routine today which I would post some other time for accountability's sake because I am a hard-headed, lazy girl. I never learn.

Listening

Literally, I am currently listening to the sound of the fan because it was the loudest I am hearing right now besides on the intermittent flutter of the calendar beside me and the puttering of the keys while I am typing. 

Thinking

I was thinking of a restart (yet again) of my 21-day challenge that I posted last year. Just so you know, I did the challenge and record my progress I just don't have the time right now to go on to the details and to tell whether or not I accomplished it. One of these days, I will. Probably.

Smelling

I couldn't smell anything right now.

Wearing

The clothes I had this morning. Still a mismatch of whatevers.

Feeling

Lost. I feel lost right now, to be honest.

Loving

Loving the new addition to our home, our white kitty. She's so cute and sweet!

That's all for my Sunday Currently. I hope to update more and to be able to really start with my things. Thank you! Bbye.


“We can't begin to learn until we admit how much we don't know.” 




Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment