Friday, August 24, 2012

Movie Marathon


Boring days are creeping in again. These few months had been full of stress and busyness. I don't know how boredom get himself in... I really don't know.

So to kicked out boredom, I decided to watch few movies with my mom and brother. The truth is I was only invited to watch... here they are:





The first movie, Passengers. I miss seeing Anne Hathaway on screen! If my memory serves me right, the last time was when I watched One Day. (To clear things out, I watch this in the convenience of my house)

The pace of the movie is slow. The plot isn't quite clear in the beginning. I was guessing what really happened before the revelation took place but I ended up with nothing. There's something about it that made my eyes glued on the screen the whole time, I was actually hesitant to go and do my necessities because I might miss something...

And, ohh, I should say this, Anne Hathaway and Patrick Wilson look good together. I love the way they're connection developed. Not only them, the other characters were equally intriguing as well, with all the mystery behind them. And also, I unintentionally found out that I do not dislike mystery that much. It's Anne Hathaway, anyway. The movie, to make it short, is mysterious in its own way. It has its own good quality in it, with the characters attributes up to the way the movie was presented. I like it!

The next movie is: I Don't Know How She Does It
This is a very funny movie. I have laugh so much. Most of the characters are good but Momo got my heart! Her aloofness is her charm, and her dark sense of humor and perspective in life is quite hilarious!

The movie is good. I could almost sense my eyes getting misty at the end. I like how they put the conflict between the main characters... I almost thought the couple would end up separated... almost.

All in all, I love the movie.
The third one: Fracture

Ryan Gosling!!! *swoon*  This is not the first time I watched him on a screen nor did it was the first time I heard his voice, but hey, this was the first time I realize that I love him! I hadn't finished watching his movie with Rachel McAdams yet (The Notebook) and also Crazy. Stupid. Love, and I wanted so badly to finish it. It's only that, I and the movies couldn't coincide at the meantime.

As I said earlier, I fell in love with Ryan in this. His voice, the way he speaks, his stance, his expressions, everything. I love everything about his character in this movie. He was so admirable. Actually, admirable is understatement...

While Ryan Gosling is admirable. Anthony Hopkins, however, is very shrewd. I was amazed on how well he handled his situation... What a clever man. Instead of being annoyed at him, I got amazed and actually became unbiased and looked forward to what would happen between them... But, Ryan is as clever! (No more spoiler... xD)


Watching movies swept the boredom away. I WANT MORE! Suggestions anyone?

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment