Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Stress Less

It's nice to be typing away my thoughts again after these past weeks. I don't even know why I was writing a post right now. I should be past asleep. Midterm examination week is still ongoing. I'm in the second day so that means, three more to go.

About this stress less thing. It is my first task or goal or mission or whatever it is called, for the year. In January, or before it ends, I should deal with my main predicament.

While thinking of things, which I do so often that it was half of the things I do every day, I realized that this matter should be put into consideration. While spacing out/wondering/daydreaming is a great part of my day, stress is also there. Lurking behind my mind, ready to ruin my day.

When I am stressed, I become moody. When I am moody, I do things that I don't like. One thing is, snapping. I hate it when my patience is at its limit because after I lashed out, I will feel bad for doing so. Then, that would be all I could think about until I reach to the point where I hate everything about myself. The endless cycle of self-hate resumes. 

But that's the thing about me and I want to change it. Plus, I've been reading articles about health and being stressed won't absolutely do you any good. It will just lead to depression.

They said that the equation is simple
Life - Stress = Happiness

That sounds so ideal. Life without stress doesn't exactly mean you'll be happy. But it takes time and patience and effort. Again, one step at a time.

By the way, I have created a private diary blog where I write my every day life. Very personal and open, I like it... No need to think of what will readers say to my post or be conscious. I just let my thoughts to flow freely, heedless of anyone but me.


"Life is not so idiotically mathematical that only the big eat the small; it is just as common for a bee to kill a lion or at least to drive it mad." - August Strindberg

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment