Wednesday, October 3, 2012

The Notebook



I just finished reading this wonderful book of Nicholas Sparks which I started just a couple of hours earlier. And bear with me because I don't know well how to express this feelings I have right now for it.

I really want to read the book because of the movie. I had watched some scenes on it but haven't got myself to finish it. I don't know exactly why. Then I read this book and my heart aches more than ever.

Noah and Allie's story cannot be describe well. It is beyond words. The love they have. Their heartaches. All of it, had been shredding my heart to pieces. It's been months since I last read one of Nicholas Sparks novel. It was "The Best Of Me" which at the time, was the most heartbreaking to me. Note that, I only read, The Last Song and A Walk To Remember then. The Notebook is the fourth book of Nicholas Sparks that I had read and even though I know the movie, it still greatly affects me nonetheless.

It's beautifully written. I like how the author convey such a story. It's powerful and weird it may seem, it is enchanting.

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment