Saturday, December 29, 2012

Advance Happy New Year!


Updates. Updates. Updates. Again.

Since it has been a long time, I have this long list of updates to write down.

In my last post, I mentioned about The Hunger Games being in my currently-reading shelf. Well, this past couple of weeks, I'd not only read it but also the two sequels of the novel. Yes! I finished The Hunger Games Trilogy! And it is awesome, wonderful, amazing, and sad to add but totally true, it's heart-wrenching. I could feel the pain so much you'd think I am in Panem, experiencing and witnessing it first hand. It really feels like that.

My most favorite of all will be the Catching Fire, the second book of the trilogy. I just finished re-reading it yesterday and the feeling is still the same, even though it's already the second time.

Next is, The Root Cellar by Janet Lunn. Then, This Lullaby by Sarah Dessen, which is the first book I'd read among her books. This is the second time. And, Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher, as the latest of all I'd finished.

For manga, I'd started reading Pandora Hearts, Strawberry Panic, and starting reliving again, Bokura wa Itsumo, Akagami no Shirayukihime, and Ao Haru Ride.

And for anime, I finished InuxBoku Secret Service, and I love both Watanuki and Karuta so much. They're so cute!!!

I am still in episode 9 of Kimi to Boku and my latest finished anime is D.Gray Man!!! I absolutely, truly, and forever love this series. Wow. I couldn't believe it take me so long to finish it. Actually, I don't want it to end, I hope there's still more episodes to come. But as I know, it still doesn't have one, so I started to continue my journey with it in manga. Right now, I was reading it and loving it!

My favorites of them all are Lavi, Yuu Kanda and Allen Walker. 

I want to keep this post short, so I will say my good byes and I hope we all have a great year ahead!

Advance HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment