Monday, October 14, 2013

Hiatus has been switched off

Long time no see. 

I haven’t been here for quite a while and haven’t had the enthusiasm to even write something on my special day last month. With that gone and happened already, “let bygones be bygones”, which leads me to think of my overstuffed list of updates to mention on later posts. But, that’s for later.

Today was the last day of the semester and it whirred so fast and nonchalant in front of me that I didn’t feel it. It seems like a normal day to which I would describe the whole semester. Fast. Nonchalant. Normal. It feels like one minute you’re walking on a pavement and you catch a glimpse of a passing car and the next, you get back to walking, and didn’t give it a second glance. No recognition. No something. It’s not like my classmates and the months that I’d been with them are terrible. It’s just that the whole experience didn't give me something to remember. Perhaps, it’s because we’re kind of closed off with each other, given that we'd come from different sections. Most of my relationships to my classmates stayed out of the box, just being classmates. We only shared the same rooms and schedule. But the good thing is that I have  new friends or new acquaintances that I could call. And that's something. For me, anyway.

.  .  .  .  .


All those moments for the past few months leads to this... the last day of the semester. I'm glad that we'd been given almost a month of vacation, unlike last year, and I'm already catching up with the things I put on hold and that's because of self-inflicted stress and excessive procrastination. I just couldn't concentrate on many things at a time so I need to sort my priorities and focus intently on one. If it's about school, it's about it. But now that it's already vacation, I have all that stashed away for a month! 


How to have a good day? Try doing these...


And I would leave this quotation...

"Once you've made your decision, don't look back. Make it work."

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment