Saturday, December 28, 2013

I Love The Nice Guy


The Innocent Man or Nice Guy to which it is commonly known, is about a guy named Kang, Ma Ru (Song Joong Ki) who is a promising medical student but due to some incident involving Han, Jae Hee (Park Si-Yeon), his dream of becoming a doctor for his sick sister had been shattered. Han, Jae Hee is the girl he loves since they were kids. A life of poverty and abuse from her brother, Han, Jae Hee badly wanted to leave the kind of life. She became a reporter and an incident involving a confidential information about a big corporation was given to her. The meeting of the guy who send it would lead to everything. She was harassed by the guy and killed him in the process of defending herself. Kang, Ma Ru had just gotten home, found his sister in a high fever. A call came from Jae Hee, asking for his help. Ma Ru, instead of bringing his sick sister on the hospital, rushed to where Jae Hee is. 













Then, it was the start. Ma Ru claimed a crime he didn't committed. He'd been on jail for years and when he got out, found out that the love of his life had been to a different man and with a four year old child. Shattered, he sought revenge and found it on Seo Eun Gi (Moon, Chae Won), the daughter of Tae San's owner which is the husband of Jae Hee. At first, he was just using Eun Gi for revenge but along the way, he fell for her, truly fell for her. But, due to the decisions made, actions taken, feelings that had been manipulated, it wouldn't just end so easily and happily. The rest, you should watch. It is absolutely worth it.
I couldn't count it anymore how many times I teared up while watching this drama. It just pierced on me and stayed there. The broken lives of the characters, how they made bad decisions, how these decisions led to complicated situations and utter heartbreak, and how they right things at the end. I love the characters a lot. Kang, Ma Ru and Park, Joon Ha are my favorite. Also, Han, Jae Hee and Seo, Eun Gi. But, all of them, thumbs up. Every characters had been a great part of the drama and my heart. All of them, even the bad guys. It's so amazing how I hate those characters but then, felt this tinge of compassion for them. They are just human beings who do stupid things for love. How can I hate them? I love how the writer did that. 
I just finished the drama for four days. I couldn't get enough of it and I would say, this is a must watch. MUST WATCH! MUST WATCH!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment