Wednesday, April 2, 2014

The Long Vacation


These two lovely adorable people made me so happy today.
I laugh many times and fall in love with Sena again <3

I'd watched this JDrama first when I was in high school, on a local television network and love it ever since!

I remember Long Generation where Kimura Takuya is also the leading male character and his love interest at first in Long Vacation (LV) which is Ryoko, is his female partner in the show.
Also, I remember Lover's in Prague (KDrama).

I'm at episode 2 of LV and really guffaw at that foolish but so sweet act that Sena did. Asakura is Sena's roommate and the groom of Minami that left her on the day of their wedding. He received a mail coming from him with a picture of him and his bride (the woman that he ran away with). Seeing it first, he snatched the letter to put it in the trash, I guess, or in his room. But, Minami saw him and then, she tackled him to get the thing that he was hiding. The instinct of a woman, right? 

Anyway, the hilarious part is that when the picture got torn in half - the other half shows Asakura which Minami got - and the other half - the woman which in Sena's hand. Knowing that she will get hurt if she sees the other photo, he put it in his mouth and swallowed it.


So sweet of him, right?
He said, it was the first time he ate a paper. 
His adorable cute face!


Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment