Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Code Geass



I am finally able to make it to the 25 stages of Code Geass R1.

I'm glad to have watched the first season. I get to witness how it all started. Lelouch and Suzaku's ten year old selves. Their past and how it all began. How Lelouch got the power of absolute obedience and how Suzaku turned from a kind to a cold-hearted guy. I can't blame him though. After their somehow "confessions" to each other, that terrible thing has to happen. It was my favorite part. Those looks they gave to each other that conveys everything that they wanted to say. That awkward moment turned to sweet and romantic. They are perfect for each other ~

I like how simple and lovely things are, at that time.

Its sequel came. I watched it already before and I just have to see it again. So, I download the episodes and ran through those 25 turns. I thought the second time would have spoiled it for me. But, I am absolutely and undeniably wrong. I was always looking forward for what's coming up. Even though, I already knew what's going to happen. I was actually hoping that by this time, it will be different. There won't be deaths. There won't be sorrow.

The excitement was still there at the epic battles. I still had so much fun with their happy times together, those school festivals and just themselves moments. No Knightmares and wars. Just a normal students in a high school having fun and living their lives to the fullest. But that was just me. My imagination.

Most of all, I still can't get enough of Lelouch and Suzaku. I love them and hate them. But at the end, I still love them.

That can't be helped.

I can't even choose whom I want Lelouch to be with. He has a lot of girls... *sighs*

His oblivious mind about matters such as love is part of overwhelming charisma. The indifference, his taciturn attitude, his brilliance and beyond human intelligence is really what makes him stand out among other guys. I can't blame those girls who are clamoring over him. I can't blame Shirley for being madly and deeply in love with him. Because I am.

While I love Lelouch, I also love Suzaku. His kind altruistic heart. Him. Everything about him. He is just perfect. A normal guy who firmly stands up on his values and principles. I love how cute he is and that he is a gentleman. He is the guy that I would love forever. If he is even real.

For all the characters, kudos! I love almost all of them. Well, I hate those spiteful people. I can't bring myself to like them.

Above all of those, I am beyond moved by the tragic finale, even at the second time. Those last episodes had been for that final moment. It was epic and heartbreaking.

But he has to be alive. He needs to be..

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment